Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
The wheels don't look JL.
The crappy casting lines on the front doesn't look JL.
The rest does have it's similarities.
I wonder what the chassis looks like?

Turn over the stone, Grasshopper.This is where you will find the answer. ;)

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Upon further review;
the judges have determined, that the wheels have an amazing similarity to the purple,1971 Plymouth Hemi Cuda,found in 437-02 Ragtops series.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
RobDog said:
Upon further review;
the judges have determined, that the wheels have an amazing similarity to the purple,1971 Plymouth Hemi Cuda,found in 437-02 Ragtops series.
Simlar, but not the same

·
Registered
536 Posts
It is indeed a 100% Hotwheels, but he took the Chevy Rally wheel hubs out. The current hubs are the same ones found on some Limited Edition Hotwheels and they're Dark Rider series from several years back.

Man..he's gettting a lot of money for that one!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Going O/T here for a minute...

Why would the "Prototype Chuck E. Cheese Hot Rod Van" have what appears to be a section of a cardboard box as the blister card? (It has print reading "battery supply, AC adaptor," etc.)

Is that the way they are done? Or did the seller put it on the card for some reason? I'm not doubting the seller, I'm just curious. :confused:

Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16482&item=3534630334

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Whoever the seller is, s/he has a sense of humor. From the Van De Kamp's GTO auction:

eBay Seller said:
This Van De Kamp's 1967 Pontiac GTO is Screaming, "Bid On Me and Bid High! I am mint and want to be in your collection".
If the GTO said that to me, my response would be: [Robert DeNiro Taxi Driver Voice] You talkin' to me? [/Robert DeNiro Taxi Driver Voice] ;)

(The link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16482&item=3534630275 )

·
Registered
1 Posts
FEP on Ebay

I found this Honda Civic FEP on Ebay see attachment
I looks like someone painted a Civic silver and calls it an FEP
Current bid is $33
How can you tell if they are real????
If my attachment does not work just see it on Ebay, it is the only FEP Honda Civic.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
PWSchuh said:
Holy Thread Resurrection Batman! Looks like monkeyman may have joined just to troll for FEP info???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts