Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iwent hunting diecast today, and stopped into a DT..they had Matchbox"HeroCity"..2/$1, and also Revell "Fast & Furious" tuners, Charger, Ford Pickup..$1 each...I bought 5 Chargers, and 1 Truck,...Tuners are just too out of scale.
Just a heads up...

Jeff Fleetwood

·
Registered
587 Posts
what's cool is that a dollar tree just opened up down the street, i been in there twice and only seen matchbox car's, i bought 1 matchbox car from the store so far, im gonna have to keep my eye opened for the other's, dollar general store's have a awesome selection from hotwheel's, and some car's that other company's dont make they have like 1:64 2001-03 ford f-150 supercrew 4x4, toyota corolla, lincoln navigator, toyota tacoma extra cab 4x4, i bought a 1:64 2001-03 bmw m3 from a person in canada, the person is selling the same car's i buy at the dollar store for 50 cents for $10+ with a keychain attached, when i recieved the bmw m3 i found out that it's made by real toy, i paid $15 for the m3 :freak: lol, well the dollar store's have a great selection.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Went to Dollar Tree Store Tonight Too!

I did buy a couple of Matchbox Hero City cars, but I think they charged me a buck for each one. Last summer, I was able to get several Johnny Lightning cars, mostly cars from the 50s and 60s for a buck. They were selling the same exact cars for 3.99 at places like Target. Thanks for the shopping info.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I picked up the racing champions Gone in 60 seconds 1968 plymouth police car and the dukes of hazzard general lee.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts