Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
WOW....

The only bad part is that it would take as much money to restore them as he would get from selling them once they were done in today's economy. Guess that's why they just sit there.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry about the link. That daytona just sitting there is crazy. 69 charger rt/se with a factory sunroof.This guy has a goldmine.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
I assume this is S.C. or close by.
You guys in the South have a car culture bloodline that runs deep, rivaling So. Cal. for sure.
The old Grand National scene down there is probably why there are so many car freaks in that area.
The South is steaming with automotive history from moonshine runners with their bad rum runnin' high horsepower super sedans, and dirt track devils of all sorts.
And that's just the beginning...I'm jealous!!!
That and warmer weather must have something to do with it!

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
The only bad part is that it would take as much money to restore them as he would get from selling them once they were done in today's economy. Guess that's why they just sit there.
He wouldn't have to restore them to sell them. He could make a small fortune just selling that stuff as is.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
My jaw damn near hit the floor when I looked at those pictures. That is one lucky person there. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Amazing what some people have !! The guys comments are that this is in the Bloomington IL area ..
That`s where it is. I don`t blame the guy for not wanting cameras around. I`ve heard a few local stories of people locally but they keep it hush hush.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts