Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
jl quality has done down about as much as the price has come up wich is TOO MUCH i found a vw bug missing the engine cover tampo and if you look at the correct ones with the tampo there ugly wtf is the tampo suposed to be?? im glad i found one missing it!

ive also seen several new package jl cars with chiped paint bent wheels looks like mattel took over the production and nordstroms took over the pricing

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
That's weird? At first I thought by the angle of the picture that the rim insert was white which looked great but alas, it's only the angle of the picture. The wrong wheel landed in the wrong bin and voila! Not only is it wrong but chewed up too.

If it is sealed in a blister, I'll trade for it? I love that casting and I think a boo boo now and then is kinda cool. I have some cool stuff that some could be interested in.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Mark Hosaflook said:
That's weird? At first I thought by the angle of the picture that the rim insert was white which looked great but alas, it's only the angle of the picture. The wrong wheel landed in the wrong bin and voila! Not only is it wrong but chewed up too.

If it is sealed in a blister, I'll trade for it? I love that casting and I think a boo boo now and then is kinda cool. I have some cool stuff that some could be interested in.
Careful your opening pandora's Box! Now people will start paying ridiculas
prices for JL "errors." We are bocomming more like Hotwheels collectors! :devil: :jest: :jest:

LOL

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
vw-wl-collector said:
jl quality has done down about as much as the price has come up wich is TOO MUCH i found a vw bug missing the engine cover tampo and if you look at the correct ones with the tampo there ugly wtf is the tampo suposed to be?? im glad i found one missing it!

ive also seen several new package jl cars with chiped paint bent wheels looks like mattel took over the production and nordstroms took over the pricing
I was wondering how long it was going to take for a quality bash. :wave: No problem though if the shoe fits, post it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts