Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Wow, that looks cool, but I think they made a slight mistake. Batman and Robin don't belong in such a bright colored car. Here is the super hero who deserves the driving responsibilities!!!

Yes, the Crimson Chin would be perfect for the job!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Couldn't find the thread but someone posted a pic of 6 chrome bats with different candy coats. The ones I was going to do got as far as head and window removal. Retirement is only 6 weeks away for me. Maybe then I will get one of the 100 or so partially done projects I have.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I believe I got this body from Big Kevin McMasters a long time ago. It's supposed to be inspired by a shark. If you look at it from the front it kinda looks like a shark.
This car was featured in a movie called "It Started With A Kiss" from 1959 before Barris got a hold of it and created the Batmobile for the TV show.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052934/
It's a pretty good movie with Glen Ford and Debbie Reynolds. I watched it just to see the car but ended up liking the movie.
hojoe

·
Registered
257 Posts
Cowboy - could it be painted over with clear red? They used to do that a lot with the A/FX chrome cars. Check all the edges and nooks and crannies.

Gene

1 - 18 of 18 Posts