Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont post much but heres a tip...Check those Dollar Generals, they each just got at least one case. 07 Vette TH assortments. Good luck!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Dollar General

I read this same tip two or three days ago and so far, have found 6 reg vette t-hunts and 3 vette super t-hunts. In one of the cases there was a reg vette and a super vette t.h.!!!! Imagine that 2 treasure hunts in one case. I hadn,t found a hunt in month,s before that!!!! Good Luck and hope ya,ll find some of them vette,s!!!!! Russ [email protected] posted them on the trade board,s a few days ago!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
rgeezer18 said:
I read this same tip two or three days ago and so far, have found 6 reg vette t-hunts and 3 vette super t-hunts. In one of the cases there was a reg vette and a super vette t.h.!!!! Imagine that 2 treasure hunts in one case. I hadn,t found a hunt in month,s before that!!!! Good Luck and hope ya,ll find some of them vette,s!!!!! Russ [email protected] posted them on the trade board,s a few days ago!!!!!!!! :)
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow, that's awesome!

·
Registered
164 Posts
i found 20 hunts total, 4 were super hunts. the super hunts were at the top level and reg hunts on the bottom. i hit a total of about 25 stores, i did hit some no hunt cases also. good luck fellas

·
Registered
478 Posts
Time on my hand,s!!!!!!!!!

CTWLSMIKE said:
Man how do you guys have time to hit all those stores? Yeah I'm jealous! :wave:
Mike, i am a disabled vet, unable to work. Alot of times i don,t feel like getting out and looking, but sometime,s i do. This fad remind,s me of the midnite otto last year. Remember?? :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts