Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts

Hi,

I just purchased this 10 car deal for 69.99 plus shipping.
9 reg and 1 GM. Looks cool. 90 GM deals will be sold. Started last night.
Anyone know what the GM will look like?

Regards, DrDeal

·
Registered
490 Posts
70XR7 said:
Very cool, where do we get them???
I believe it's www.diecastlive.com (I noticed that the URL was printed at the top of the card pictured in this post). Worth a shot :wave:. Just checked it out, and the deal is on the home page. Here's what it says there:

GAURANTEE YOURSELF A GREENMACHINE DEAL
DCL 10 PACK
Limited to first 90 orders U get 10 cars, 9 regular issue cars individually numbered through 1,382 & u are guaranteed 1 Green machine chase car, individually numbered through 154. Your Green machine will match one of your regular issue cars. Example: u could get #56 Green and u will also get #56 reg car too.

$69.99 +shipping
actual shipping outside U.S.
Pretty cool about the GM and "regular" cars having matching numbers! Total GM production of 154 -- 90 of which will be sold online through the offer.

A nice offer, to be sure ... but I also noticed it says this right beneath the order button:

Cars ship in approx 120 days
Can that be right? It will take about 4 months for the cars to ship :confused:?

Adam (gr6120)

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Only able to order in sets of 10? That kind of stinks. Guess I'll have to wait for them to hit the 'bay, unless someone wants to sell one of thiers.

·
Registered
48 Posts
QUESTION #1
Drdealone said:
Hi,

I just purchased this 10 car deal for 69.99 plus shipping.
9 reg and 1 GM. Looks cool. 90 GM deals will be sold. Started last night.
Anyone know what the GM will look like?

Regards, DrDeal

They include:

- Metallic green base

- Metallic green body

- Metallic green rims (not tires)

- Any combination of these three

QUESTION #2

Your Green machine will match one of your regular issue cars. Example: u could get #56 Green and u will also get #56 reg car too.

NOT ONLY WILL YOUR "GREEN MACHINE" & REGULAR ISSUE CAR HAVE MATCHING NUMBERS UNDER #150 ...THE OTHER 8 WILL BE IN A CONNECTING SERIES OF NUMBERS

(EXAMPLE ) 836,837,838,839,840,841,842,843

PLEASE DO PASS THIS INFO ON

THANK YOU

DWELCH

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Macs_Little_Car said:
Hi, but that doesn't answer the question for those who HAVE to know.

What will THESE Green machines look like. We understand GMs in general, but what about this exact Green Machine???

Thanks

Rob

Hi again, also wanted to ask if you had any pics - photoshop or real of the actual car design, other than the cardboard artwork?

Thanks

Rob
The car is the 2007 Camaro concept.As far as the actual pic's they are subject to change but it might have three green feature's on it.watch for more details on DCL.

·
Registered
48 Posts
WE ARE ATTEMPING TO HAVE ALL 3 OF THE CHAR. OF A GREEN MACHINE....WE ARE FINDING IT DIFFACULT TO INDEED HAVE THE GREEN PAINT UNDER THE ENTIRE BODY FLAMES...THE FLAMES MAY HAVE TO BE SCALED BACK A BIT TO ALLOW THE GREEN METALLIC BODY PAINT....

BEYOND THAT THE OTHER TWO ARE A LOCK ON THIS ITEM...

AND SOME MORE INFORMATION ON THIS ALSO

"Your Green machine will match one of your regular issue cars. Example: u could get #56 Green and u will also get #56 regular issue car too."

NOT ONLY WILL YOUR "GREEN MACHINE" & REGULAR ISSUE CAR HAVE MATCHING NUMBERS ...THE OTHER 8 WILL BE IN A CONNECTING SERIES OF NUMBERS

(EXAMPLE ) 836,837,838,839,840,841,842,843

ALSO THE WEBSITE NAME WILL BE ON THE TIRES IN WHITE LETTERS..
(SUCH AS GOODYEAR G/T IS GOODYEAR'S TIRES)

MORE NEWS AS IT DEVELOPES

THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL
DWELCH

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
DWELCH

Thank you, sounds like a very promising release... can't wait to see any mockups or pre-production cars you may get in before the actual delivery

Rob

·
Registered
631 Posts
Hey what's the new's on the flamed camaro? Are they sold out yet? Also i am dying to see a pic of it!! :thumbsup:

WLf

·
Registered
48 Posts
Macs_Little_Car said:
DWELCH

Thank you, sounds like a very promising release... can't wait to see any mockups or pre-production cars you may get in before the actual delivery

Rob

WE WILL SURE TO SHARE THEM AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVE...TRUST ME ON THAT
greeneyewolf23 said:
Hey what's the new's on the flamed camaro? Are they sold out yet? Also i am dying to see a pic of it!! :thumbsup:

WLf
AND TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE THEY HAVE YET TO SELL OUT..

DW

1 - 20 of 20 Posts