Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a headsup....FWIW- here is a Very Cheap(around $12) Mattel/HotWheels slot set, that's sold Exclusively thru TARGET ! BTW- my Friend Wayne, is a fellow Flea Market Vendor, and bought out our local Target's inventory of these sets, and is *trying to Re-sell them for the price listed on his tag, GOOD LUCK BUDDY - lol ☺

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes- they are the $2.98 type pan chassis. No- I didn't buy one, and I cannot ID the bodies(I'm NOT a fan of Imports),they kinda look like Tuner cars with Wild Paint Jobs ? And they are 1/64- Not 43rd.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
I thought I saw a set at Target with those cars either last Christmas or the one before. Is one of them called Iridium?

--rick

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
if i'm not mistaken, the proper term is "thingie"

--rick

·
Registered
885 Posts
My 2yr old loves to play with this track..If she can't break the cars then there good cars..It was worth the 25.00 I paid at goodwill..

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
I saw that set 2-3 weeks ago in the local Target and it was priced at over $40. I haven't been back since, but I would be really surprised if it was down to $12.

Joe

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Joe, my friend Wayne bought them all- because they reduced the price 75% ! They ended up being around $12. IMO- that's about all they're worth anyway... YMMV ;)

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
IMO- that's about all they're worth anyway... YMMV ;)
Oh come on...a small oval with a loop? The demand for such a layout must be staggering - probably the most requested track setup known to man. See, Mattel listened to all the feedback and did away with the figure eight.

I don't know why they bother....

Joe

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Oh come on...a small oval with a loop? The demand for such a layout must be staggering - probably the most requested track setup known to man. See, Mattel listened to all the feedback and did away with the figure eight.

I don't know why they bother....

Joe
It's still a figure 8....just one end is turned kitty-whampus.:tongue:

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
I checked 3 targets this eve for the sets....BUBKUS.:rolleyes:
They DID, however, have the Carerra 1/43 Wii mario figure 8 sets. 40 bucks. sheesh!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts