214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sponsored by Nickelcast.com

November 10th 2012

Located at:
East Ridge Community Center
1517 Tombras Ave
East Ridge, TN 37412

Come check out all the Diecast Car Replicas, Comic Books, Action Figures, Tin Signs, Coins, Trains, Model Car Kits and much, much more!! This show will be about 80% if not more diecast car related!!

Vendor tables are $10 for the 1st and $5 each additional. Vendor move in time is 7:30am - 9:00am. Vendor's please call 706.866.0030 or email: [email protected] to reserve your spot. YOU MUST RESERVE BEFORE NOVEMBER 10TH IF YOU WANT A SPOT! If you reserve a table and do not claim your table within 9:15 the day of the show your table will be sold to the next person in line that is in need of a table.

Vendor's please be prepared to pay for your table at the door BEFORE setting up. Also please make sure you bring plenty of change and bags for your customers to carry their goods in after they make a purchase.....

Doors open to the public at 9:00am - NO early entry!! This event is FREE to the public.

Grab your $1 raffle tickets for many prizes!!!

There will be a silent auction for many great items, 100% of the proceeds from the auction will go to Tanya Wooten. Tanya is facing a really rare surgery that insurance does not cover! Tanya and Paul Wooten will have to fly to Pennsylvania to have this surgery performed as there are only 3 doctors in the US States that can perform this rare surgery. Many of you may know Paul Wooten as one of the DiecastSpace guys and both Tanya and Paul have always been a huge supporter of the Nickelcast shows!!

There will be snacks and drinks available for purchase.

The last show was really good, it was a sell out, DO NOT wait to reserve your tables. This will be advertised in many ways to help gain even more foot traffic for our vendors!! Call, email or message via facebook for any questions you may have!! Contact info is below...

Nickelcast Diecast Replicas
[email protected]

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lots of interest already in the show tables, please DO NOT wait to reserve your tables. Call 706.866.0030 or email: [email protected] to reserve......... Should be a great show with lots of foot traffic for the vendors being the holiday season.

A really nice silent auction will be held and all proceeds will go to Tanya Wooten for her much needed surgery. Also many great items have been added for the raffle tickets drawing.

No need to stop and get breakfast on the way in, get breakfast right there at the show!!
Hope to see ya there!!

Scott

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I went to the last show and it was great.
Their was a seller that figured he could come that morning and get a table but he was wrong. All tables had been sold out.
I hope to make it to this show also.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I have been in the past, and it is a good show. :thumbsup:

I am working on the calendar now to see if I can fit this one in.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I hope you have the new Country Roads AMX this time. We think we are going to come up and go on the Gatlinburg for a couple of days

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Under two weeks to go folks!!!! Only 7 tables left to grab for this show, more advertising started today for the show so I expect to be sold out of tables within a day or so. DO NO WAIT if you want a table or two. Looking forward to this show.

Some things collectors have told me they will have there: Star Wars, Comic Books, Beer Stiens, Movie Collectibles, Tonka Toys, Posters, Action Figures, Star Trek, and of course.... Loads of Diecast...... Be sure to check out my tables as I will be blowing out some older stock!! Get in on the silent auction too!!

Hope to see ya there!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is once again a SOLD OUT show. Thanks to everyone who is taking the time to make the trip to set up and attend!! Come out to this show and enjoy over 60 tables of Toy Collectibles that could be in your collection!!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
We plan on coming on our way to Gatlinburg. Bring your AMCs. :)

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
These are such good shows. I will try to remember to snap a few photos of the room to share on the board next week. If you can make it in, it's well worth the drive. Hope I can meet you 1970AMX!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
These are such good shows. I will try to remember to snap a few photos of the room to share on the board next week. If you can make it in, it's well worth the drive. Hope I can meet you 1970AMX!
We will be there about 8AM. Will you be selling or buying? What time do you plan on being there?
Craig

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Just a reminder. The tables are sold out again so it should be a great show. Hope to see you there. If you are there early and want to meet me ask Scott Nickels who 1970AMX is. I would enjoy meeting a fellow HTer.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
This is once again a SOLD OUT show.

I thought I might sell, but I did not reserve tables soon enough - which is completely my fault.

Nonetheless, I will be there tomorrow to see what goodies I can't live without. Looking forward to it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Another great show! I wish these had been in my town back when I was still a serious 1:64 collector! I saw a ton of super prices from vendor after vendor, two thumbs up Nickel!

At one point, 4 members of Hobby Talk were standing together, a pretty neat oppertunity. Nic e meeting you all and looking forward to the next show.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
At one point, 4 members of Hobby Talk were standing together,
It was considered by all to be the highlight of the show. :tongue:

BTW, I meant to ask you: do you have a 1969 Mustang? I have a 2012 GT, although I did not take it down to the show.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Another great show! I wish these had been in my town back when I was still a serious 1:64 collector! I saw a ton of super prices from vendor after vendor, two thumbs up Nickel!

At one point, 4 members of Hobby Talk were standing together, a pretty neat oppertunity. Nic e meeting you all and looking forward to the next show.
It was fun meeting 69stang and seeing the other HTers again

1 - 20 of 22 Posts