214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sponcered by Nickelcast.com

July 21st 2012

Located at:

East Ridge Community Center
1517 Tombras Ave
East Ridge, TN 37412

Come check out all the Diecast Car Replicas, Comic Books, Action Figures, Tin Signs, Coins, Trains, Model Car Kits and much, much more!!

Vendor tables are $10 for the 1st and $5 each addtional. Vendor move in time is 7:30am - 9:00am. Vendor's please call 706.866.0030 or email: [email protected] to reserve your spot. YOU MUST RESERVE BEFORE JULY 21ST IF YOU WANT A SPOT!

Doors open to the public at 9:00am - NO early entry!!

This event is FREE to the public.

Grab your $1 raffle tickets for many prizes!!!

There will be snacks and drinks available for purchase.

The last show was really good, it was a sell out, DO NOT wait to reserve your tables. This will be advertised in more ways than last time to help gain even more foot traffic for our vendors!!

Call, email or message via facebook for any questions you may have!!

Hope to see you there!!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I hope I'm back in town by then. Im helping my bro in law in Ohio who just got out of the hospital. I might be here a few weeks.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Hey gang, let me give an unsolicited review of the last show Nickelcast.com hosted in Chattanooga.

I had made a few stops at his shows in the past, and saw each one growing larger and larger. So while on the way to a previous engagement I allowed 45 minuets of time to stop in and browse the last show in March. Straight up truth...I did not even get to see half of what was there!

I have no reason to think this show won't be even bigger! Do yourself a favor, if your in a easy driving distance of Chattanooga, make this a date on your calendar. This is a great show with wonderfully diverse offerings!

Looking forward to seeing more guys from Hobby Talk there this time!

Ward

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I have been to a couple of these and the last one fillled the room. I am hoping to go to this one too. Hey Scott, tell everyone to bring their AMC stuff. Allow plenty of browsing time.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I'm gonna try to make it to this one. It actually falls on my vacation for a change. Depends on how my wife is feeling.

But then, it is a 5 hour drive...

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I'm gonna try to make it to this one. It actually falls on my vacation for a change. Depends on how my wife is feeling.

But then, it is a 5 hour drive...
Only 2 hours for me. Maybe I'll see you there. Ask Scott Niclels if 1970 AMX, AKA Craig, is there. I plan on going early.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
We'll see if I can swing it. My son is doing some travelling all week prior, so his plans (and the resulting pick-ups needed) might just interfere. But if I can swing it, then I'll hit the show, stay overnight someplace, and then go to the Corvette museum the next day before driving back. Those are the plans anyway.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hope to see you there, lots of tables got reserved today so as soon as you know and if you need tables please do let me know. [email protected] or 706.866.0030

thanks

We'll see if I can swing it. My son is doing some travelling all week prior, so his plans (and the resulting pick-ups needed) might just interfere. But if I can swing it, then I'll hit the show, stay overnight someplace, and then go to the Corvette museum the next day before driving back. Those are the plans anyway.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Only 4 Tables left folks, if you need a table or two call TODAY!! This will bea great show.... Over 60 tables rented at this time.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
If you are anywhere near Chattanooga you gotta come. Great stuff and friendly people. I will be there early.
I will see you there.
Craig

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I have something on the calendar, so I can't make it this weekend. :(

I hate to miss it - it is definitely one to go to! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Thanks to recent developments, looks like I'll have to pass on this one. Itsa shame, I'm really looking forward to meeting some of you.

And the cars, of course...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts