Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is a good aftermarket chassis for a t-maxx that is fairly inexpensive around 60 bux?

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow that chassis is nice onyl on question tho my maxx's steering servo is on the left hand side is that picture of the chassis of a picture of it upside down?

·
Registered
897 Posts
No,

But my uncles best friend has a truck that is %100 CNC aluminum and it seems to work fine. Besides it looks really sharp.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it weighs alot also . i only have an os cv.12 and a chassis that weghs 10oz might be alittle heavy. but idk

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea that is true, there is a nice integy out there for 60 bux, but i was looking for other companies with a simiar style chassis and price

·
Registered
897 Posts
True,

Just look around. There are companies that I haven't even heard of that make good chassis for the T-Maxx. :dude:

-Dustin

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea thats what i am doing, i just posted to see if anyone else knew of a good place and you had a nice chassis but a little to heavy for my small motor

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
anyone know if the fastlane chassis with the chassis braces are good to buy for a maxx?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Fastlane turns out a good product. Jamie is nice to deal with too, I'd recommend him to most. To see a complete Fastlane T-Maxx that won our Show & Shine, go to www.traxxas.com, right hand side, "Kelly Michels, FastThunder". Take a look at the truck and see what you think.

Mitch

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes, the chassis Fast Lane Machine makes is great. It uses a 4-point brace system and is a *lot* stronger than the traxxas design. Plus if you bend or break it he will replace it for $18. I race my t-maxx on concrete with a fairly good sized jump and have been unable to damage mine. My dynamite chassis bent beyond use jumping on dirt!

Kelly

1 - 15 of 15 Posts