Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is a good aftermarket chassis for a t-maxx that is fairly inexpensive around 60 bux?

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow that chassis is nice onyl on question tho my maxx's steering servo is on the left hand side is that picture of the chassis of a picture of it upside down?

·
Registered
897 Posts
No,

But my uncles best friend has a truck that is %100 CNC aluminum and it seems to work fine. Besides it looks really sharp.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it weighs alot also . i only have an os cv.12 and a chassis that weghs 10oz might be alittle heavy. but idk

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea that is true, there is a nice integy out there for 60 bux, but i was looking for other companies with a simiar style chassis and price

·
Registered
897 Posts
True,

Just look around. There are companies that I haven't even heard of that make good chassis for the T-Maxx. :dude:

-Dustin

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea thats what i am doing, i just posted to see if anyone else knew of a good place and you had a nice chassis but a little to heavy for my small motor

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anyone know if the fastlane chassis with the chassis braces are good to buy for a maxx?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Fastlane turns out a good product. Jamie is nice to deal with too, I'd recommend him to most. To see a complete Fastlane T-Maxx that won our Show & Shine, go to www.traxxas.com, right hand side, "Kelly Michels, FastThunder". Take a look at the truck and see what you think.

Mitch

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes, the chassis Fast Lane Machine makes is great. It uses a 4-point brace system and is a *lot* stronger than the traxxas design. Plus if you bend or break it he will replace it for $18. I race my t-maxx on concrete with a fairly good sized jump and have been unable to damage mine. My dynamite chassis bent beyond use jumping on dirt!

Kelly

1 - 15 of 15 Posts