Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I use a plate stand, made to show off ornamental dishes in show cases. The one I got is wire, and easy to shape.
Don

·
Go Fast, Turn Left
4,799 Posts
Easy said:
Here is a picture of what I use.
Don
Easy,
I noticed that you have the inverter for the backlight mounted outside of the case. I had to send one back because the inverter overheated. I'm curious if you had the same issue or not.

·
Go Fast, Turn Left
4,799 Posts
mbeach2k said:
does anyone know who builds a stand for the ice charger?
Mike,
I went to a dollar store and bought a piece of plastic channel about 2 feet long. I cut it into 4" sections. It is the same thing Al has except mine is yellow. It is like a "C" channel except one side is 1-1/4 inches tall and the other is about 1/2" tall.

I like the looks of the wire one better than mine though. But I was able to make about 8 of them for a dollar. I gave the extra one's to Pat in Bay City. He may still have one. They are free. Especially for you.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I mounted it outside due to the noise it made while mounted inside the case. I have not had any heat related issues yet.

·
Go Fast, Turn Left
4,799 Posts
Thanks for the reply Easy. I have not had any trouble since I put a new one in it. Sure is a nice upgrade for the ICE. I need to get another one for my second ICE charger.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts