Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Most Interesting Member
6,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,
Just a heads up...

Hobby Lobby has reset for the holiday season, not everything's in yet round here,
but, there are several new pegs for AutoWorld and Carrera GO
Some of the old stuff has been moved back the the clearance wall.
I picked up some cans of Testors model paint for what appears to be 40% off.
(I think they do that with all their clearance stuff, just mark it 40% off)

Just thought I'd pass it along. :wave:

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Cool! :thumbsup:

My closest Hobby Lobby is 75 miles away, but I hit them up every time I go by and always take my weekly e-mail 40% off coupon with me.

:dude:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Hey folks,
Just a heads up...

Hobby Lobby has reset for the holiday season, not everything's in yet round here,
but, there are several new pegs for AutoWorld and Carrera GO
Some of the old stuff has been moved back the the clearance wall.
I picked up some cans of Testors model paint for what appears to be 40% off.
(I think they do that with all their clearance stuff, just mark it 40% off)

Just thought I'd pass it along. :wave:
You are right about clearance items being discounted 40%. I was in one of my Hobby Lobbies and did the math.

Randy.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Was in my local store a week ago (picking up a red Xtraction Hemi challenger) and all the AW graffiti'd cars were clearanced along with all the Mario Kart Carerra Go! cars.

They also have a real nice selection of those fake vintage tin automotive signs and a lot of that stuff was clearanced too

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
I just picked up the Penguin Mobile using my 40% off coupon.

Just a side note. The closest HL is ~20 miles away. When I go by there I always have 2 of the 40% off coupons with me. If I don't use them I try to find parents there with small children and offer them my unused coupon(s). There are a lot of people that don't know about it and are very grateful when they are given one. If there is no one with children, I just randomly pick someone.

Marty
Marysville, OH

·
Registered
992 Posts
I just picked up the Penguin Mobile using my 40% off coupon.

Just a side note. The closest HL is ~20 miles away. When I go by there I always have 2 of the 40% off coupons with me. If I don't use them I try to find parents there with small children and offer them my unused coupon(s). There are a lot of people that don't know about it and are very grateful when they are given one. If there is no one with children, I just randomly pick someone.

Marty
Marysville, OH
Marty, Thats is so cool. :thumbsup: I will start doing that myself.

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts