Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to return some plumbing fixtures with my wife yesterday. We went to Baileys Discount center in North Judson IN. Let me tell you a whole lot of junk under the roof of a 200,000 sq ft store. I was up in the front of the store and saw a couple of diecast cars by one of the registers. Up on looking there were 3 cars and one was a funny yellowsh green color. It couldn't be...I looked closer. Sure it looked like a Hot wheel red line Corvette. I knew that Hot wheels had remade some cars and put spectraflame paint on them...Well it was only $.50 (YES 50 CENTS!) So I put it up on the counter with our returns. My wife gave me that "Not another one of those &^%# little cars again looks." Needless to say I got the car. The little woman needed a new pair of shoes so we hopped back into the car and headed to Michigan City. Of course I had to stop in to Milezones to confirm my find. Russ confirmed it and then bought it! I now have a nice credit standing at Milezones. A very profitable day for me! But I do have one problem...I never took a picture of the car! I have no proof! Russ could you please post a picture of your new ride here?

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
I went to return some plumbing fixtures with my wife yesterday. We went to Baileys Discount center in North Judson IN. Let me tell you a whole lot of junk under the roof of a 200,000 sq ft store. I was up in the front of the store and saw a couple of diecast cars by one of the registers. Up on looking there were 3 cars and one was a funny yellowsh green color. It couldn't be...I looked closer. Sure it looked like a Hot wheel red line Corvette. I knew that Hot wheels had remade some cars and put spectraflame paint on them...Well it was only $.50 (YES 50 CENTS!) So I put it up on the counter with our returns. My wife gave me that "Not another one of those &^%# little cars again looks." Needless to say I got the car. The little woman needed a new pair of shoes so we hopped back into the car and headed to Michigan City. Of course I had to stop in to Milezones to confirm my find. Russ confirmed it and then bought it! I now have a nice credit standing at Milezones. A very profitable day for me! But I do have one problem...I never took a picture of the car! I have no proof! Russ could you please post a picture of your new ride here?
Sorry was shipping all day today with classics, basics and Holiday Classics. I promise Wed. to show you all the ride.

Russ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts