Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hank why leave the thread up and only lock it? Is the the poll still active? This is a real American issue and I like to know where my fellow man stands if he is willing to express himself.

·
Premium Member
15,151 Posts
These forums are for hobbies such as RC, Diecast, models, etc. If you wish for opinions about bigots, then use a forum that is focused on that subject. If I deleted a thread, people bitch. If I leave it up but close it people bitch. I left it up so people would know why I closed it.

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
10/4 not bitching and I'm "offended" that you would say such a thing! lol

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bigots, it's refreshing to know:) that you have an opinion as well
hankster said:
These forums are for hobbies such as RC, Diecast, models, etc. If you wish for opinions about bigots, then use a forum that is focused on that subject. If I deleted a thread, people bitch. If I leave it up but close it people bitch. I left it up so people would know why I closed it.

·
Premium Member
15,151 Posts
I really wasn't talking about you bitching, just a general statement. If I let things go, someone will bitch. If I stop it, someone else will bitch. It was just a general statement that no matter what I do someone has an issue with it ;) so I attempt to keep threads limited to our favorite hobby or just hobbies in general.

Well, the opinion you may have assume from my short answer is not entirely true. It is much more complicated then that but this is not the forum for such opinions as I am sure someone would be offended by it LOL! As a forum "owner" I do have to be PC in public ;)

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Point taken, and thanks again for this great forum!

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
One thing I always have to remeber is:

HANK OWNS THIS SITE!
and does a great job running it!

:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts