Hobbyist Forums banner

cec body

1K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  shartley22x 
#1 ·
I see fewer and fewer of these bodies. I have even tried to search the net for one or answers to what happen since these bodies perform so well. Anybody know the true story or Legend (history) behind this ? :confused:

#15 ·
Neither were the cars I saw run.

But by merely going by the weights I saw on the scales, to make the car handle, the chassis was naturally tight. I.E. a light LR compared to the RR and the car not spinning out, that would mean that the chassis naturally had more LR bite in it that the norm.

Now this being said, I did not see your chassis on the scales, nor Brandon's, but the ones I did see were light on the LR. Taking only that into consideration and not seeing a car run, one would naturally assume the car would be loose. Thus proving the old saying, there is more than one way to skin a cat. So just by seeing chassis weights without taking into consideration the other numerous setting on a chassis, making that assumption was wrong. Sort of like saying body "X" is this or that. The shell is but a small spoke on the wheel of the entire package. Right? :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.