Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1853 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just starting a new thread for the winter season on DIRT , 1st meeting was tonight and some things should be posted soon

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Big D you should have been there, we voted you in as president,tech inspector and track crew...your going to be busy!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
It was standing room only, very pleased to see so many at the meeting. It's going to be the best season ever. I'm going to work on some new PR ideas to get some fresh new racers into the club.

I had a great idea last night on the way home...I would like to invite a r/c legend each week to run with us, guys like Mike Murphy,Pete Willis,Rich Roy,Joe Corradi,Speedy,Billy Woods and most all of the Proctor clan...this would be a cool way of getting those guys back into r/c racing. We all have enough stuff to put a couple of cars together for these "Legends of r/c"

Later!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Someone gave this RC "legend" a ride last summer and now look what happened....:wave::tongue:, im in WAY too deep now....! Not a bad idea!

Oh by the way sorry I couldnt make the meeting, planned on being there but didnt get done working till 6pm and was 45 minutes away.....hopefully you guys got a lot accomplished!

·
HobbyTalk Pro
2,787 Posts
APB To All Club Members:

We are looking for a used electric golf cart to groom the track - (electric since there won't be any exhaust fumes, no need to buy gas, and they weigh more due to all the batteries - better for packing) New batteries a plus.

if anyone has any leads, be sure to let us know. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
321 Posts
club now has a domain name not the zapto one .. so if you do goto the zapto and it redirects dont worry .. the new URL will be posted and the old should redirect u to the new site .. will be a few days ..

also again this winter could use some writers for the site .. its just as easy to post a writing there as it is here and lots see it that may not see this ..

so lets get them ideas up here .. we know paypal for club membership ..

also anyone again if you have computers or camcorders or web cams you like to pass to the club .. workin on inside cams this year also ..
this past summer season the track cam took off more then i tought it would .. so like to keep that goin .. just shot me a pm and let me know on computer stuff so on ..

also if we can get someone to take pix of the racers cars with the cdrc board from up at comp .. so we can get the club pictures back up there this winter would be awsome ..

·
Registered
321 Posts
The New Link to the club site .. is now up and working ...

http://www.cdrcracing.com

not all things are working yet .. gear ratio so on .. u can still log on .. please all memebers check your log on and if your name isnt there please rereg but 98% of you sould be fine .. ty

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Putnam, I drove by and didn't see any carts, I called John Askew..his dad runs a golf cart business, he repairs them, he will try to find us one also. I can make a visit to Haney's in Mechanicville too see what they have. I also was thinking why dont we run on saturday nights during the winter?? Just seems like a logical question.....LMK

1 - 20 of 1853 Posts