Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
we did some measureing the past few weeks. runline comes out to be in the 65 70ft range...... damn its smaller than we thought lol. must be a guy track

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Thanks for the information. What do you limit your car count to in the mains? I saw a race earlier in the live feed and I think I saw six Sprint cars out there. It looked pretty good and I'm just wondering how you guys are able to race so clean on such a small track.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Phil, the reason I put this link on here is in case anybody wanted to use the handy chat function which doesn't appear on the club site. I'm not trying to step on your toes, I just wanted take advantage of every option UStream has to offer.

John :thumbsup:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Thanks for the information. What do you limit your car count to in the mains? I saw a race earlier in the live feed and I think I saw six Sprint cars out there. It looked pretty good and I'm just wondering how you guys are able to race so clean on such a small track.
Usually 5 cars sometimes 6 at the most, if you think the racing is clean you shouldve watched the small block B main....:freak: as a club we do have some pretty talented racers and many races run without any contact at all. Maybe we should start racing for money???:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts