Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To raise some money for year-end prizes, the new website that I'm working on and to hopefully not have to front a lot of the president's money for Summernats shirts, the WDRA is holding a raffle.

We're raffling off a BRAND NEW COMPLETE ROLLING CDK DOC! The car has been assembled by CDK's own Charlie Danoski, so you know its done right! The car is assembled in mid motor configuration, but it can easily be changed to a rear motor car.

All parts are BRAND NEW, including:
  • CDK DOC Chassis kit
  • CDK super light weight motor plate
  • CDK EDM body & nose piece
  • 25 shore tires from TRAC MASTERS
  • JRC slipper eliminator (its not on there yet, but it will be)
  • CVDs
  • Full ball bearings
  • Threaded TC3 Shocks w/ a full set of Integy Springs
  • Lunsford titanium turnbuckles
  • B3 Stealth transmission
  • B3 suspension arms
  • Custom Works hub carriers
Tickets are $5 each or 3 for $12. The drawing will be held at a WDRA event as soon as 200 tickets are sold.

If you cannot make it to an event to get yourself a ticket, don't worry....I'm also accepting checks, money orders and Paypal (please add $0.25 per ticket for Paypal fees). My paypal is: [email protected]

My mailing addy is:

Paul Brauer
7 Wellington Dr.
Portville, NY 14770

My camera batteries gave up on me in the middle of the photo shoot, but I'll get some "body-off" shots up in a bit!

Thanks!
Wally

Attachments

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, we're just over a week into this and about 1/3 of the tickets have been sold....they are going fast!

They won't last long!

·
Used to be racer......
4,210 Posts
Got my 3 tickets last weekend. This car is a thing of beauty I tell ya. If I didn't already have a CW car I'd consider one of these. You can just drop it off at my shop when I win it Paul. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts