Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is CDI still planning to produce Legends cars?.I heard they donated some kits for a race ,but I have e-mailed them 5 times about parts and have recieved no reply.
Our LHS was contacted a few months ago by a Rep but has heard nothing about parts and kits since.
They have had a few CDI pan car bodies.
Has anyone heard what their plan is?
:confused:

·
Registered
45 Posts
The only thing ive seen at the hobby connection are cdi thin pan car bodies like 12.50 but the bodies are quite old but for 12.50 is good but no word on legends its a shame!!!!

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
KF4OZJ, this is not on your subject at all but I have to ask. Is KF4OZJ your amateur call sign? If so "73's" KT4JT here! LOL

If it is not, you probably have no idea what I just said LOL

·
Registered
703 Posts
I just found out today that The Hobby Connection in Easley,SC has front axle plates and King pins for the Legends in stock. If you need either of these items to get you back on the track give them a call at 864-295-1209. They can ship to your door.

·
Registered
99 Posts
McLin said:
KF4OZJ, this is not on your subject at all but I have to ask. Is KF4OZJ your amateur call sign? If so "73's" KT4JT here! LOL

If it is not, you probably have no idea what I just said LOL
Hey there KT4JT DE KI4FCP .... .. and its 73 LOL

·
Premium Member
3,140 Posts
I got this email:

Subj: CDI is a LIDZ Company
Date: 7/25/2004 12:41:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From: "CindyIrby / CDI @ HobbyTalk Forums" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent from the Internet (Details)

This is a message from CindyIrby / CDI at HobbyTalk Forums ( http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/index.php ). The HobbyTalk Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email CindyIrby / CDI, you can use this online form:
http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&userid=17953

OR, by email:
mailto:[email protected]

This is the message:

Hello Tom,

Would you please leave us out of your Legends thread. It is clear that nothing that I have posted is getting though to you. CDI bought Bolinks Body line, if you would like a Body/LIDZ fell free to contact us. If you want Legends get in touch with Steve at his email address, he has all the parts. I hope this clears things up for you.

Cindy Irby
CDI Racing Products
Translation: CDI will NOT be making Legends kits or parts...? There is talk that someone (maybe even Steve Rule? -- maybe someone completely new to the discussion?) will restart Legends production...?

·
Registered
703 Posts
The Hobby Connection in Easely,SC has front axle plates and king pins for the Legends cars in stock. These are aftermarket items that fit perfect. Give them a call at 864-295-1209

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
If you haven't heard, it appears one of the reasons why CDI isn't going to be doing the Legends is because Steve is going to try to keep BoLink alive as a grass roots company and KEEP the LEGEND alive.

CDI will have plenty of stuff on their plate w/ bodies, etc. But the good news for LEGENDS people are that it looks like Steve is going to concentrate on LEGENDS.

Hopefully this will work out Great for ALL concerned.

Visit Steve's Ebay Store for Legends parts or their new web site @ www.bolinkrc.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts