Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Challenge accepted! The hardest part was trying to choose a kit! Finally decided on the Star Wars Speeder Bike. I will post pics soon.

Wayne

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Which kit is that? I remember it I believe and it so I think it was the MPC kit? That should be good and I might start looking for one on eBay.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, I know I haven't posted here yet, but, the kit is progressing. I have pics, however, they are too big to use for this purpose. It has been so long since the last time I uploaded pics, that I am trying to remember what app I used to re-size the pics. Any hints? :drunk:

Wayne

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Okay, I know I haven't posted here yet, but, the kit is progressing. I have pics, however, they are too big to use for this purpose. It has been so long since the last time I uploaded pics, that I am trying to remember what app I used to re-size the pics. Any hints? :drunk:

Wayne
Do you have MS Office on your computer? If so I have always used the Office picture manager program which under the edit menu lets you reduce the file size significantly. You can do other things with the program as well such as lightening, darkening, etc. But for the pictures I am going to post on the web I use the compress picture option. Typically a 1 MB picture will be reduced to 50K to 150K in size.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts

Wayne
Without pictures.... it's not ture and it didn't happen!! :rolleyes:

HAL9001-

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, guys! Sorry for the delay in progress updates, but, added to the bunch of stuff happening in "Wayne's World" these days, I had knee surgery today. I am still planning to get this kit completed by the deadline, and, hopefully, this forced time off will help me do that. Mery Christmas to all of you!!

Wayne

1 - 12 of 12 Posts