Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s been a while since I last posted here but I’m just getting back into the swing of things. I’m finally looking to pick my 1/48 Eagle out of the stash and, as I mentioned in an earlier thread, I’m planning on using the designs I did for my 12” Eagles to create the detachable command module from “Dragons Domain”. It’ll use the same approach – as you can see here:

http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/5709105-post1558.html

The bespoke ‘sleeve’ to connect the CM to the Walkway, Custom Brackets and bolts to connect to the frame and a door, plus recess to replace the blank back plate on the CM. I am also planning on using the other enhancements I created for my 12” designs, including the fully articulated passenger pod legs. I’ll also be adding the interiors for the walkways again to provide a ‘through-and-through’ look all the way to the engine pod.

I put a lot of really hard work into those designs, including months of experimentation, so I’m hoping it’ll be a little easier this time round.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.