Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s been a while since I last posted here but I’m just getting back into the swing of things. I’m finally looking to pick my 1/48 Eagle out of the stash and, as I mentioned in an earlier thread, I’m planning on using the designs I did for my 12” Eagles to create the detachable command module from “Dragons Domain”. It’ll use the same approach – as you can see here:

http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/5709105-post1558.html

The bespoke ‘sleeve’ to connect the CM to the Walkway, Custom Brackets and bolts to connect to the frame and a door, plus recess to replace the blank back plate on the CM. I am also planning on using the other enhancements I created for my 12” designs, including the fully articulated passenger pod legs. I’ll also be adding the interiors for the walkways again to provide a ‘through-and-through’ look all the way to the engine pod.

I put a lot of really hard work into those designs, including months of experimentation, so I’m hoping it’ll be a little easier this time round.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts