Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just wondering if anyone has heard from scott? Link to site is broken:cry: and I tried to contact him and no response, I placed an order and havent recieved it yet which isnt normal for him........ Hope everything is ok.......

·
Registered
227 Posts
just wondering if anyone has heard from scott? Link to site is broken:cry: and I tried to contact him and no response, I placed an order and havent recieved it yet which isnt normal for him........ Hope everything is ok.......
I talked to him about a week ago.....he was preparing for a 1/5th scale race in North Carolina.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gotcha:thumbsup: I figured he was out playing!! I checked his site today and it was working, musta been something in the air...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Back Home

Hey guys. I've been in North Carolina racing 1/5 scale off road. I'm back now. Sorry for the delay with your order Vinnie. All orders have been shipped as of Tuesday. Thanks for your patients.

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
1/5's

They look pretty darn DIRTY to me. You been playing in the tater fields again. I have heard that dirt is for plantin taters not racin....:wave::wave:

·
Registered
127 Posts
They look pretty darn DIRTY to me. You been playing in the tater fields again. I have heard that dirt is for plantin taters not racin....:wave::wave:
You're right, Fred. But you know me, I'll race anything. :tongue: The dirt is a real pain to clean up afterwards, but getting them dirty if FUN!!!

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
What track was this at? Who makes those EDM Bodies? Very cool!

·
Turning Left
323 Posts
Good Job Scott!! Hey.....Do I need to send you a motor for your next big outing so you can hold the #1 plack or what?....LOL! Those Mods look really cool....they have got to be a blast to drive!

Tanner

·
Registered
127 Posts
What track was this at? Who makes those EDM Bodies? Very cool!
The track is at Digger's Dungeon in North Carolina at Dennis Anderson's house (the driver of the Grave Digger monster truck).

The EDM bodies are made by RCRC. I have the EDM body kits in stock and they are $179.00 each. I'm glad you like them. They are a blast to drive.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Good Job Scott!! Hey.....Do I need to send you a motor for your next big outing so you can hold the #1 plack or what?....LOL! Those Mods look really cool....they have got to be a blast to drive!

Tanner
Thanks Tanner. The motor wasn't the problem. I was the only who refused to practice / set up the car in the mud. I figured the car would be close enough for qualifying and adjust after each qualifying round. The car was dialed for the main, but the heavy rain killed the main. The other 2 cars weren't capable of making the 100 lap main on fuel mileage. I estimated that my car would run around 110 laps. I had a really good chance at the #1 position. Maybe next time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts