Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got 2 full sets plus extras. This is not e-pay and I'm not expecting gold out of these, Just trying to help out fellow collectors that are haveing a hard time finding them.
Asking $5 per car plus shipping or PM me a trade list.

Thanks for the look,
Kegan

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
97XR7 said:
Will sell complete sets of all 16 cars for $100 shipped.
I must have passed up 4 or five completed sets today in the areas newest WalMart. No Sarges or Lizzies and just one Leakless. They were put out last night and I was in there around noon and no space for another model. Go figure...

olesarge90/Gill

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
In my area Sarge and Lizzie are not the hardest to find anymore even tho there still one to a case.
King and Chick Hicks are now the toughies followed by Leakless.
Starting out I bought a few for trade bait and after they were gone I forgot about them till Wal*mart did there reset and I got to open a case. So then I just bought what my dad needed to finish his set. Since then and several cases found later I'm up to 3 sets. 1 to keep and 2 to pass on to others haveing a hard time completeing a set.
Got a store near by that has the bowling sets with the blue Mater that has never sold a set in a month that I could pick up for anybody looking.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
disreguard previous PM's. I found who i needed last night at Target, so i now have a complete set. At least until they come out with something new that is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts