Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped into KM today and found that they have the Pixar CARS movie character cars on sale, Buy 2 Get 1 Free. They still had a bunch of the new single-pack stock cars that I assume are left from the recent CARS day a few weeks ago. I came home with these six:

#34 Trunk Fresh

#58 Octane Gain

#68 N20 Cola

#73 Rev 'N' Go

#76 Vinyl Toupee

#84 Re-Volting

Reg price is $3.69 each; final price today was $2.46 each plus tax.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nothing but the pegwarmers and those stupid eye changing cars at the KM I stopped at.
I'm sorry that I didn't think to mention that these were separate from the regular Cars pegs in the diecast aisle, which just had a few old stragglers such as McQueen and Ramone, plus some eye-changing ones.

I found the stash of new racers in back hanging on an end cap of Automotive - our KM stockers aren't very well-trained, so they didn't bother to bring them up to the almost empty normal pegs during the week that they are on sale. Typically clueless Kmart.

(Gosh, in the store I worked in years ago, we would have filled the regular pegs automatically; my boss really knew how to run a store, and he had us all very well-trained to maximize sales volume of everything at all times - a tough guy to work for sometimes, but really good at his job! KM definitely needs a few (hundred) of his kind.)

Anyway, if you really want them, maybe ask a few of the employees if there are any separate displays of Cars in any other part of the store. Try to get someone who sounds like they know what they are talking about, but if your KM is like our KM, and they say "no", it might be advisable to get a second opinion!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts