Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where I can find those clear plastic cases called Jammers? They hold 48 diecast cars. I'm looking for about a dozen to store my loose slots during our move. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Hey Hefer, check your local Walmart. I just got home from Walmart....and my local WM had a bunch of those Jammer cases for $4.88 each........ :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
TX Street Racer said:
Hey Hefer, check your local Walmart. I just got home from Walmart....and my local WM had a bunch of those Jammer cases for $4.88 each........ :thumbsup:
Yupper!My lovely wife just got me 2 from Wallymart.
Chris

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Exactly. Once I found PLANO Tackle boxes in the garden section opposed to the sporting goods section. The girl said it was a space thing. :eek: Heck, the sections weren't even close to each other. :freak: rr

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
roadrner said:
Exactly. Once I found PLANO Tackle boxes in the garden section opposed to the sporting goods section. The girl said it was a space thing. :eek: Heck, the sections weren't even close to each other. :freak: rr
HA! Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. At my closest Walmart it's a matter of them finding some hole to stuff the newer product in. I've even found them stashed down the cheapy "Kid Connection" aisle before....so seriously, it can take some work to find them.....

I darn near bought a couple more last night..... these cases for $4.88 friggin' ROCK!!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've looked at Walmart before. Guess I'll go back and look again. Maybe this time I'll, UGH...ask somebody. Thanks guys!

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
hefer said:
I've looked at Walmart before. Guess I'll go back and look again. Maybe this time I'll, UGH...ask somebody. Thanks guys!
Hefer, Gawd that's funny! Glad to see it's nation wide problem and not just my grumpy old fart attitude. :( I find if you go late in the evening the custodial crew is quite helpful. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Bill Hall said:
I find if you go late in the evening the custodial crew is quite helpful.

LOL, I find that if I shop there waaay early in the morning that NO employees get in my way.....and I'm free to pilfer the boxes of new toys while they are still on the pallets :tongue:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Scafremon said:
...and thats just the opened ones. I've been collecting for about 20 years. Most are AFX & TYCO. Plus, still got my T-jets from my childhood, about 30 of them. When I got back to slots, T-jets cost to much. So I hit yard sales & fleamarkets. The AFX & TYCOs were much more affordable. I'll try and post pics after the move. It'll be awhile before I have any free time to get my track back up and running. Moving 20 years of stuff...UGH!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts