Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 364 Posts

· Premium Member
6,222 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by rowle1jt:
Anyone still here and reading?
Jake
</font>
Yea I am here Jake. As for my pan car I don't know what was up with it I had a new motor and a new pack. The pack was 1.14+ and was charged too. The only thing I didn't change was the ESC. I know it wasn't because of us Running 4 cell either. I just should have practiced with it instead of screwing around but that is what I normally do. I will try and make it down and race with you soon.

I am not sure what i wil be doing anytime soon. I called my wife on the cell Phone when I left and found out that her mother got ran over by one of teh tractors on her farm and got messed up pretty bad. I have been going to Petoskey Hospital most of this week and will have to help out at her house with the chores and stuff like that. She is doing as well as expected she is taking morphine and other pain medicence and it is not helping that much. Shew will be in for 3 weeks atleast.
After another week I will know more but till than take it easy and hope to see everybody soon

· Premium Member
6,222 Posts
I would like to wish everybody I Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year. As I set here Alan Jackson new song comes on and it make me think of how lucky I am to have a great country to live in where I have the freedom to speak my mind and to live life with a free will.
I would like to have everybody take a moment that reads this and to remeber how lucky we are to have friends and family. Rwember that there are at last count about 3000 people that can't do that anymore.
Thank you all and I wish all you Good health and a long life
Casey

· Premium Member
6,222 Posts
Hey Jake didn't fall in yet just been real busy. I won't be making down anytime soon January is filled with races up here and going to DR. appointments with my wife and lamazes(sp?) classes you know where they teach ppl how to breathe. I am afraid that the only way to race with me is come up here. We are racing 6 cell again so if you guys want to come up here and TRY I SAY TRY to beat me go for it I DOUBLE DOG DARE YA.
T T Y L
Casey

· Premium Member
6,222 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by t3rc1:
Yes,we are going to the cheese land classic.Tell Casey to be a little crazy and just go with you.Tell him to live on the edge for one day and just go.Hope to see you there.

Scott(t3rc1)
</font>
It's not that it just that my kid is do on the 18th so I am not sure if I even want to go after being a daddy. I will have to play it by ear and see. I just might be able to work it out so that at the same time I can get my real new car from Perry. Just goota see
TTYL
Casey

· Premium Member
6,222 Posts
Racing Pan car

George If you commet to coming up to the Soo race with Jake and the rest of the guys. I will let you run whatever class you want with my cars RTR. I have Pan cars, 1/12, truck, TC and I even have an extra E-maxx that somebody can run with us. I will also have a buggy that somebody can run.
I just need to know ahead of time so I can make sure it is ready.
That goes for anybody on this board that comes up and wants to race one. I haev all teh equipment including chargers and power supplies and even great packs
LMK
Casey
[email protected]

· Premium Member
6,222 Posts
THANKS

Thanks Scott
People give me crap about all the stuff I bring and it seems like they are doing it more often than they used to.
I am glad soembody appreciates it.
That is why I started doing this because i was tired of going to races and seeing people break and not finish the race. I have a couple of deals with different shops so that I can do it and it also helps the shops out because they still make money of me and they don't have to carry a product to much when they know that I have it in my inventory.
I am going to slim down my parts some for next year and try not to have so many used stuff
I have right now 3 10L30's that need put back together and 2 12L3's that also needs building
So I have some work on my hands to do before the race
I hope to see you guys there on Friday night for practice. Again thanks for the boost I am glad that I have been A help for you. Thanks again
Casey

· Premium Member
6,222 Posts
Hey Jake

I got a ? for you.
Everytime I go and download a Pict whether it is from a camera or a disk My damned Puter makes the file into Quick Time. I don't have quick time on my puter though or atleast I don't think so
When I go to open a pict it shuts down my puter and gives me an error of 017fbff9dfff
It is ticking me off You or anybody else got any insite on it
I have picture it 2000 on my puter also and I can open them taht way fine but I want to be able to click on them and open that way
LMK
Casey

· Premium Member
6,222 Posts
Hotel Rates

Hey George where did you get that rate? I talked to the manager at the Days Inn and told him about the price you had and it was $9 cheaper than he told me. I got him to take $15 of his normal rate.
He did tell me that if I found out where you got that rate he would have to give it to everybody else. That would make it the lowest rate of a name brand Hotel
BTW what calsses are you running up here

Later
Casey

· Premium Member
6,222 Posts
motel rates

From what Jake said He has the lowest rate.
I called Days Inn and all you guys have to do is call them and ask for that rate.
This is how it shows on the net : Special Promotion Rate Discount Available to Everyone Thank You for Choosing ... $46.75

Just ask for that and they are supposed to give it to you
It is for 2 ppl and 2 beds

Thanks to Jake for being the to find the lowest rate

Casey

1 - 20 of 364 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.