Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Great

Schedule looks good. I'll, most likely make, at least one week day and a Sunday. See everyone then:wave:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Can you give times?

I don't know, let's say

Tue, Thurs
4p-10p or racing end, racing at 6p, 2 heats and a Main

Sunday
8a-4p or racing end, racing at 11a, 3 heats and a Main

for example, something easy to read, like that?

And, are you open today?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey everyone!!! Just wanted to let everyone know the track is open for practice everyday. The first weekend was a success, carpet has a ton of traction and zero fiber loss!!! A big thanks to all that came out. Hope to see everyone this weekend.

Hours are :
Mon-thurs 10-6
Friday 10-8
Sat-sun 10-5
Cost is $10.00 and $5.00 for each additional family member.

The address is:
3320 mahoning ave.
Youngstown, Ohio 44509
(330)793-9233

Racing will start on Sunday dec 6th with a road course set up
Doors open at 8 racing starts at 11
3 heats and a main
$15.00 for first class and $5.00 for each additional class

As of right now I'm going to leave a road course set up because I have had no interest in oval.. That (I'm hoping) will change!!!! If it does I will set up a oval.

Any questions/comments feel free to ask.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Ok guys and girls!! Sunday (dec 6th) is Raceday, doors will open at 8am racing will start at 11. Anyone wanting to practice the hobby shop will be open mon-thurs from 10-6 Friday 10-8 and sat 10-5.
I'm sorry to say that I will not be running any of the 1/10 short course trucks inside no longer. Not for practice or in the race program, I really feel bad about this and I didn't know what I was going to do about the core trucks, they are just too big for the track and I am getting to many complaints about them. Again I'm sorry for this.
The only short course trucks that will run will be the MUDDBOSS trucks on the oval track. AND ONLY WHEN THE OVAL IS SET UP.

·
Registered
162 Posts
had a great time racing at Atown Hobby i look forward to racing there this winter and possibly during the summer times as well. Everything ran smooth and the pit spaces was more then enough to accommodate the crowd great job from the staff and everyone racing!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
club race

SUNDAY FUNDAY!!!!! Come on out and enjoy the fun tomorrow, doors open at 8am racing starts at 11am. We have had great turnouts come join the fun.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Racing tomorrow night (thursday) on the road course starting at 6p.m., see everyone tomorrow night!! Then racing sunday on the road course at 11a.m. doors open at 8a.m.

Don't forget in two weeks..... Saturday March 19th will be the hooters chassis outlaw tour race, (this is a oval race) doors open at 8a.m with racing starting at 11a.m

Then we will have on-road racing Sunday March 20th.
Stay tuned for a trophy race coming in April on the road course!!!!

Also Just to let everyone know for the weekend of Easter which Easter is March 27th. We will close at 6P.M on Friday March 25th and will BE CLOSED ALL WEEKEND. On Saturday March 26th,we will be racing at the Gate for the final race of the Tri-track Spectacular.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Our hrs of operation for the summer have changed along with our race schedule.

Monday 10am-6pm
Tueday 10am-6pm
Wednesday 10am-6pm
Thurday 10am-9pm Race Day Races start at 6pm
Friday 10am-8pm
Saturday 10am-? If we don't get a turnout for racing, close at 5pm
Sunday ----- CLOSED

We will be racing on Thurday evenings , Racing will begin @ 6pm and racing Saturday afternoon, Racing will begin @ 3pm, This will be in effect until sept 1st.

We will also have oval setup one week out of the month, our scedule will be out asap!!!!

Also there will not be a club race on the 14th due the 4 hr enduro race.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The winter racing season has begun at austintown hobby and raceway , right now we are racing every Sunday starting at 11am. We have made the track larger for this year, our track size now is 43x88. There are currently pictures on austintown hobby Facebook page. Current popular classes are our 1/12 spec class which consists of a 21.5 trackstar handout motor, 45/78 gear ratio, purple stripe tires cut no larger than 1.69 rear/1.63 front, and the pfm12 body, 17.5 1/12, 13.5 1/12, us at,usgt, 17.5 TC, pro 10, wgt-r, and a 1/18 sportsman class. Any questions feel to call us 330-793-9233
We will start our Thursday race program in a few weeks.

Also anyone looking to practice for the indoor champs, the track is open 7days a week .
Mon-Thursday 10-6
Friday 10-8
Sat 10-5
Sunday races 8am - 6ish

21 - 35 of 35 Posts