Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
C&W Speedway,Fox Mtn Speedway,and The Carolina R/C Complex are proud to announce this summer's running of the Carolina Oval Series.This will be a 3 race points event between the tracks,with prizes and trophies to each class winner.The schedule is as follows:

June 2 @ C&W Asheville NC
July 7 @ Fox Mtn,Mill Spring NC
Aug.11 @ Carolina Easley SC

Classes will be Jr.Revolution RTR, Revolution RTR,4cell Nastruck,Super spec [spec tires],4c 19turn,and .09 Nitro.Entry fee is 25.00 per class[15.00 2nd class]. This should be an exciting event,as these are 3 of the nicest tracks in R/C. for more info contact Jim Duffle @ [email protected]
Steve Conner @ [email protected]
Danny King @ [email protected]

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Going to get a head start on these,C&W will be running this saturday,welcoming racers from Carolina,as they are hosting a big offroad race.Racers from Ga. and TN are expected also,3pm start time.Weather looks great partly sunny and 72!!!! Come on out!!!!

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Jesse, how can you be at Greeneville and C&W this weekend? LOL You need to get some cap tires to go to Easly on April 28th with Lin and me. Once you run caps on asphalt you will never want to race temporary tires on anything but carpet. Besides the Paved Oval nats will be there later.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dk Dont You Ever Answer Your Cell Phone Or Return Messages?

Hows The New Receiver -fasst System,glitches ?
Do You Allways Have To Run It In F/s Mode,what About A Receiver Pack-highly Reccomended For 4cell-respond Mr.king

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Ok,the 1st leg of this series is fast approaching,and i just heard a big RUMOR,that a certain fellow who's cars are anodized ORANGE has put this race on his calender!!! Could it be??? You'll have to come find out if it's true,and don't forget the .09 series will also be in action on this day too!!!!! That's C&W Speedway,Asheville NC,June 2nd!!!!

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
That's right, the RC-Oval series now runs both the .09's AND the .12's. Really looking forward to the trip to C&W on the 2nd. Two good series's runing on the same day and a really nice race track.

·
Registered
423 Posts
DK47: It was written in pencil.LOL

I don't have Helms to wipe my tires right for me so call for more volutneer marhshals to catch me spinning in the infield. Bush and Logan have been great in holding my hand at the track in Easley and I owe them a big thanks for the help.

Whats the pulse between 19t and 4300? Seems like most have give up on the 19t for the latter...just wondering what to come have fun with.

Is the track running this Sat?

·
Registered
351 Posts
There will be 4 or 5 weekly guys running .09, including myself. I've heard some of the Easley crowd may be coming up, but I don't know of any for sure. I know there will be some .12's coming, so maybe they will bring some .09's with them.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts