Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is amazing how a off hand comment on this board turns into a RAOK. And for that I have to thank Carnut. A short time ago one of our very lucky Canadian members(Tbucket) had a bunch of whites up for trade. He was after certain whites in trade. I had nothing he was after and commented the same on his thread.
Well a short time later I got an email from Carnut concerning a trade we are working on. In that email he let me know about a trade he had done a trade with the above mentioned member and the trade was coming to me. I just got it today.
So Thank You Rich for being so generous and Roaking my butt off. I owe you big time for this one my friend. Someday I will repay you for this very appreciated act of kindness. The classic Plastic Jeep CJ-5 is absolutely beautiful. Easily one of my favorite whites now.
And let's not forget Tbucket and his outstanding luck. And for being good natured as well. I truly do love it on this board.
Sorry for the long read and for laying it on a bit thick but I just tell it as it is.
Hope everyone has a great day. I know mine is off to an amazing start.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Gee, John, now I need a hanky. :cry: *sniff sniff*

I knew you were lusting over that WL Jeep - glad you got one!! Congrats!

CTWLSMIKE RAOKed me a few weeks ago with the WL American Glory Jeep. Another fine-looking CJ! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
BOOGIEVANMAN said:
All you guys on the east coast there are ALL stand up guys! :thumbsup:
Hey! dont include me in that 'stand up guys' stuff just because im on the east coast.... J/K :p

Congrats Stack, Carnut is a great guy :thumbsup:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Ummmmm, I don't rock THAT much ..... my end of the trade is sitting here still waiting to get out the door :drunk: Tbucket74 deserves the credit here, and if he's just a bit more patient with me, I'll make it worthwhile for him too. ;)

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You both deserve the credit Rich. You both didn't have to send me that Jeep But I am certainly glad you did :cool:

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Hey Dark Cutlass, your an Oldsmobile man...it would not have included you anyway! :p

Keep up the good work guys, you all ( yes, even you DC :thumbsup: ) make this a GREAT community!

Ward

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
69Stang said:
Hey Dark Cutlass, your an Oldsmobile man...it would not have included you anyway! :p
Fair `nuff :) :tongue: :wave:

Yea, thank you tbucket, for ebing the other half of the equation and fulfilling what might of been a weird request at the time :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts