Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets get talking about the yearly tradition. Centershock whats the word? Bray make some phone calls. Swifty, where are you. If we plan now we can have a big turn out.

What is the WORD

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Best post I have read in months ;-) Me and the little one played that song about 10 times dancing in the backroom here, and watching me dance is quite funny. Too funny, I miss that old song. Thanks for the flashback Stutz. ;-)

Russ

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Best post I have read in months ;-) Me and the little one played that song about 10 times dancing in the backroom here, and watching me dance is quite funny. Too funny, I miss that old song. Thanks for the flashback Stutz. ;-)

Russ

You should have done a video of you dancing and put it on youtube Russ.:wave:

Glad you had fun with youtube.:hat:

·
Banned
200 Posts
I believe a date has already been announced for CARnival, hasn't it? Don't see CenterShock here much these days, but I think someone posted info on another site?

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Here's a quote from Swifty himself from his board:

Keystone CARnival 2010 is a go.

The hotel is the Holiday Inn of Lancaster County in Denver, Pennsylvania, and the date range is Friday April 16 through the 18.

Link to the hotel: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hotel/eprpa

As always, there will be great friends, lots of fun, and of course tons of cool diecast.

Events will include:

Diecast gravity racing
The original diecast banger racing
And the return of diecast shuffleboard (tournament)

We're looking forward to seeing you there!

·
Registered
335 Posts
I am trying to get some of the guys together from the LJLRC to attend. Is centershock in charge of running this event. If he is I will advertise it in our monthly Newsletter and also on our website under the event section. Somebody get back to me so I can get something going. Happy New Year to all my Hobby Talk Friends. Jeremy LJLRC

·
Registered
179 Posts
Ray...what is that thing spinning in the middle..is that one of them things that the old people call a record..one of them 45's.... I haven't seen a vinyl record in years...boy is that a blast from the past...Ray,happy new year to you and the wife....:dude:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Ray...what is that thing spinning in the middle..is that one of them things that the old people call a record..one of them 45's.... I haven't seen a vinyl record in years...boy is that a blast from the past...Ray,happy new year to you and the wife....:dude:

Thanks Leon.:wave:Hope you and your wife have a healththy and prosperous New Year.

And the answer is yes......that disc is one of those 45 RPM records. I'm down to 20,000 about 45 records in my collection.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I am 99.9% sure I am there!!!! Shuffleboard?! One armed pool players?! Late night Wally World raid?! Mega pierced freak serving food and drinks?! Amy Fisher?! Roseanne Barre dressed as a waitress?! OOOOOHHHHHHH YYYEEEAAAHHHHH snap into a slim jim! This is gonna be CRAZY!!!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Just a thought here, but what if folks started taking up a collection for a bus ticket so John (Stupidsquirrels) could attend? How much would this bus ticket cost? Would you be able to come, John, if it could be arranged? What a road trip that would make! Not to mention making CARnival all the better for having the King of Pips there.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts