Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
thought you might like to see the food stand and registration booth that i am building for the car show diorama. i made the grill out of aluminum. the hamburgers are made of painted glue and dirt. the hot dogs are made of painted solder. the buns are painted toothpicks.the straws are painted fishing line the bottles are reworked d.m. coke bottles. the ketchup and mustard bottles are painted and shaped dowels. the paper plates are made of painted paper. the ice in the cold drinks is crushed glass. the canopies are made of plumbing solder and hockey goals and covered in thin vinyl.the trash cans i made from old Dremel cutting wheel bottles. the cook and customer were converted west coast mechanics figures. i am not yet done with this but this what i have done now.

cook getting ready for the rush thats about to come

the cooks helper has showed up

some customers are starting to show up.

a couple of shots of the registration booth. they will be set up differently at the show.

·
Registered
438 Posts
This just gets better and better! You see great possibilities in stuff that other people toss out. OK, I'll never throw away another Dremel container . . . or I'll send 'em all to you!

Great work!
Rick V.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
He calls me on the phone a few days ago and I said, Whats ya doin? So he says Im making ketchup and mustard bottles. Im thinking, what?? He tells me to come over and when I saw this project, my jaw dropped. Great details!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts