Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What a clock and a car have in common,I have no idea. The cool thing it really is my car on the clock.
This guy took the pics,put it together and shipped it to me,all for under $20.He puts pics on all kinds of things. If anyone is interested,let me know,I can hook you guys up with the maker.You can have your 1:1 on a clock also...among other things.

So my Wife swipes one of my cutlass pics off the computer without me knowing and has the pic put on a sleeveless t-shirt locally and gifts me.Cool!My car on a shirt also.
See,I am obsessed :D

Here's the pic she swiped and used for the shirt.

:wave:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
First, you have a fantastic car and that's a great pic. The T-shirt was a nice gift from your wife (now she needs to do a sweatshirt for winter :lol:). The clock is a great idea and $20 sounds very reasonable. Is the guy local to you or did you have to mail order it?

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks much to all you guys!

Dadvball, the guy is in Iowa,I meet him on a message board about the same as HT only specializing in oldsmobile. Then met him in person at an olds dragrace,he snapped a few pics,I gave him twenty(it's actually a little less,with all the work he does on these,I told him to keep the change),he did all the rest.He also does olds calendars,and dvd's of events,added my car to the latest. If you are interested,you could email him pics and he'll do the rest.Send me a pm if you are interested and I'll dig up some info and email for him.
Thanks much for the compliment on the car and pic.

Thanks again to everyone :wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts