Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, recently contacted a person who can make a 1/4 scale version of the COT wing, you can adapt to your current bodies, its a serious manufacturer and can make several of them.
He only needs some close-up photos from different angles and the aprox meassurements of your car bodies.
Please give me some help with this, i will forward those photos to him, and tell you some other details, for purchase. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Where would you run them?

Q/S NASCAR said:
Hi, recently contacted a person who can make a 1/4 scale version of the COT wing, you can adapt to your current bodies, its a serious manufacturer and can make several of them.
He only needs some close-up photos from different angles and the aprox meassurements of your car bodies.
Please give me some help with this, i will forward those photos to him, and tell you some other details, for purchase. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
There has been some testing of a wing. There probably will be more to come :rolleyes:

Once NASCAR goes full time with the COT, look for 1/4 scale to follow suit. I would think 3 to 5 years? We may have a wing but the raised & widened roof would not serve any good purpose!:p

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Exactly, this is why I posed the question "where would he run them"?!

I would be happy with body the rules we have now for several years into the future. I know change is part of life, so I will have live with what we get! :)

Mark3 said:
Wings are not legal under the current QSAC rules.

Mark Aldrich
QSAC Co-Chair

1 - 9 of 9 Posts