Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going thru my stuff and ran across this Impala. I thought it was a white lightning but when I look it up on lightninglane shows white lightning has red body top down and white rims and tires. And on Wyatts site also shows red body top down white rims and tires and both sites show the regular version as red with black interior and top down. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks and Happy New Year!
John
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
It is a white lightning. There were 4 versions of white lightning for that car if I remember correctly but it is deffinately a white.
Congrats.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Great WL '69 Impala! :thumbsup:
I belive the WL traits for the Chevy High Performance '69 Impala are:
Top up: The one that you have.
Top down: #1 Red with white tires and white wheels. #2 Red with white tires and chrome wheels.

·
Registered
448 Posts
the kid in the picture used to be...dont know if he still is.....a member here....that was his parents car ans he had submited the picture.....cool concept...wish they still did it....

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
the kid in the picture used to be...dont know if he still is.....a member here....that was his parents car ans he had submited the picture.....cool concept...wish they still did it....

Nope...Tony K was a designer that worked for JL,they also produced his blue 69 camaro in 1/64th. Now Tony K works for Tom Lowes company called Round 2.

:)

***bonus pic***
Tony's camaro at AutoFest 2009

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Another of Tony's cars

Here is a 1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 that belonged to Tony Karamitso and was part of the Your Car Is The Star program and was featured in Classic Gold 2 Release 24 back in 2004:

Image courtesy of JLCollector.com. Thanks Wyatt.

How many members remembered this one?

Cheers. Cobra

1 - 8 of 8 Posts