Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying for months at Kmart and Toys R US and have only found one Muscle Car Garage diecast. I found the blue 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 at Kmart. It was burried on the shelf. Does any other chain stores carry them ? When they first came out I was not crazy about them, but that has changed after seeing the detail. I :( think the workers are grabbing them at my local stores.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
Save yourself the frustration and just buy them from an on-line dealer. It used to get me upset that I could never find anything new in the stores.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
only retail stores were mejiers, k-mart and tru. i've seen 4 cases come through our k-mart. 3 green machines. and only left overs at tru, but i rarely get there. mejeirs i heard about from people on several other message boards like this one. think it's been posted here before about mejeirs finds.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
40Intrepid said:
Hey, I did see them at Wall-Mart Weds. night after the re-set.
Quit messin' with my head, Pewter! :lol:
that is great news but they still don't have them listed as being sold at walmarts on their "where to buy" list which is very odd. i have hit a few walmarts in my area after the reset and nothing was or is going to be reserved or greenlight cars. :(
i wasn't trying to mess with you. it is just that you are the very first and only person that i ever heard of finding greenlights at wallyworld.. i wonder why my local stores aren't getting them. :confused:

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to clarify that our cars are not at Wal-Mart, they are only at K-Mart and Meijer. Have a great weekend! Happy New Year!

[email protected]
40Intrepid said:
Hey, I did see them at Wall-Mart Weds. night after the re-set.
Quit messin' with my head, Pewter! :lol:
looks like somebody simply just couldn't admit they were mistaken? :confused:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RobDog said:
I assuming, that means Toys R Us no longer carries them?
I went to my local TRU today in Poughkeepsie New York and nothing was there. I asked the girl at the desk to look up Muscle Car Garage, she told me that it said the item was discontinued for TRU. You won't be finding them there!!! :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts