Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found these at our local Mattel toy store here in so cal. Green sticker is 50% off:thumbsup: perfect snag to make some customs

Waited about 15 more minutes for the girl To get back from her break ad she brought out
2 cases and said "have fun"!! Found these

So all in all I got all of this for a whopping 10.23 :)

Have a great rest of the day!!

Blane

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Nice buys at nice prices! :thumbsup:

Mainline Hot Wheels were 5 cents each at a WAL*MART a couple weeks ago. :hat:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice buys at nice prices! :thumbsup:

Mainline Hot Wheels were 5 cents each at a WAL*MART a couple weeks ago. :hat:

Ya when I saw your thread myself and a buddy of mine ran to a few walfarts hoping it was the same thing out here...but it wasn't lol

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Ya when I saw your thread myself and a buddy of mine ran to a few walfarts hoping it was the same thing out here...but it wasn't lol
For how long I have been collecting , I have only found one time with a great price in HWs from Walmart - Never again :eek:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
For how long I have been collecting , I have only found one time in a great price in HWs from Walmart - Never again :eek:

I bought over a dozen Hot Wheels that were $4.97 each for $1.00 each about two years ago, and I thought that was a good deal. Buying them for 10 cents each only happens once.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
5-10 cents per... Kinda makes you feel shafted to ever have to pay more than that huh? Solid evidence they're worth peanuts. Less than peanuts. :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,016 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
129 Posts
At .05 or .10 each I'd bought a bunch. They would be good to hand out for Trick or Treat or donate to Toys for Tots around Xmas.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I've always preferred the cold. I liked it much better at -10 in Wyoming than I do the 90 - 100+ we're having here right now.

Coldest I ever saw it in Wyoming was somewhere around -42 to -47 with the wind chill factor. If it hit the 90s in the summer that was a Heat Wave. And that was just the way I liked it. I know, I'm weird that way. :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That Ferrari is sweet!
Fantastic price on the HWs too =)
Thanks Mark:thumbsup: I enjoy watching your videos on YouTube man a love why u do for the hobby. Was talkin to the wife about having you do a hotwheels party for our son next year :) have a good weekend and happy collecting !!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts