Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Canon A-1 Camera great condition with extras

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a nice Canon A-1 camera outfit in fine condition. I am looking for a good home for it. I had a blast taking action shots with it at the stock car races but now I just have no time to take it out anymore. RC racing takes all my free time as it is.

Included with the camera body is a Vivitar 28-85mm lens with a Tiffen UV filter. This combo takes very crisp pictures and is in perfect working order.

I also have a Vivitar auto Thryristor 3700 flash.

Also I have a Vivitar 70-210 mm lens. The last time I used it the pictures I took from far were a little hazy, no problems up close. I don't know if the lens requires some sort of an adjustment or maintenance, but I will include it just the same.

Of course I have the manual to go with the camera and the flash, as well as a couple of other small extras such as a strap and and a shutter button extension to go with this, all this fitted in a Pro Albinar carrying case.

I would like to get 250$ plus shipping for all of it. ***scratch that, now 200$ shipped!*** However I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers.

Pm me for inquiries or pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts