Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be old news, but is it true TV Land/Hollywood on Wheels and the James Bond release are all canceled? This is really disappointing news. I know I'm going to let RC2 know how I feel about this, and I encourage you to do the same.

- JJ
www.hollywood-diecast.com

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I heard about the James Bond release being canceled here. But this is the first I'm hearing about the TV Land/HOW. Most of the TVL/HOW were doubles anyway so no real lose there. Except for the Blues moble with speaker. That would of been cool in 1/64.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
i hope it isn't true. although i have every HOW vehicle (minus the get smart tiger) and this set was mostly duplicates, i was really looking forward to the bluesmobile with the speaker. with all of the changes taking place within johnny lightning, i hope this is something they rethink. although there were a few duds in the entire run of series, i never really seen too many HOW cars pegwarm. i don't know what they were thinking adding fast and furious cars is the last release. as if there weren't enough ertl F & F cars hanging at every discount store and KB. there were so many other cars that they could have done. :(

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Whens the next Mopar or No Car set coming?
It didnt get cancelled. did it?
I thought i heard it was coming in july, cant find it on Wyatts site either. :confused:

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm disappointed too. Even though there were a lot of "re-runs", I was looking forward to getting the Blue Brother's car as well.

Although, if they would consider rethinking their HOW line up with some new and exciting vehichles for 2007, I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer.

I would love to see the vehichles from The Dukes of Hazzard done correctly in addition to others that have yet to be made.

You know, I was thinking, if they made the following...

1. General Lee
2. Daisy's Car
3. Daisy's Jeep
4. Uncle Jesse's pick up
5. Rosco's Sheriff Car
6. Enos' Patrol car
7. Boss Hogg's Caddy
8. Hughie Hogg's Bug
9. Cooter's Tow Truck
10. Cooter's Camaro
11. Sheriff Little's car, and
12. "00" Mustang... They would have a full 12 piece lineup for a nice HOW/Dukes of Hazzard set.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
DakotaKid03 said:
I'm disappointed too. Even though there were a lot of "re-runs", I was looking forward to getting the Blue Brother's car as well.

Although, if they would consider rethinking their HOW line up with some new and exciting vehichles for 2007, I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer.

I would love to see the vehichles from The Dukes of Hazzard done correctly in addition to others that have yet to be made.

You know, I was thinking, if they made the following...

1. General Lee
2. Daisy's Car
3. Daisy's Jeep
4. Uncle Jesse's pick up
5. Rosco's Sheriff Car
6. Enos' Patrol car
7. Boss Hogg's Caddy
8. Hughie Hogg's Bug
9. Cooter's Tow Truck
10. Cooter's Camaro
11. Sheriff Little's car, and
12. "00" Mustang... They would have a full 12 piece lineup for a nice HOW/Dukes of Hazzard set.
Works for me! :)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
If HOW really is dead, maybe someone like Greenlight will pick up the ball with some new castings. I think a Demolition Man '70 Olds 442 off their new tool would be a great place to start.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts