Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang,

Very exciting news today! We just got approval from Jada Toys on a deal to receive 2,500 1/64 scale VW Drag Busses all bare metal and in the cool plexi-glass display case (just like the Chrome Camaro was).

This mean we will soon be offering custom limited edition runs of the Drag Bus in runs of 100 pieces, with a total of 12 runs to be completed. The remainder of the busses will be offered in custom package format for business's, clubs, and events.

I think this will be a hot series and hoping you guys are as excited as we are with this deal. To start things of we are going to be offering a 1 time only "Bare Metal Bus" of course in a plexi-glass display case. Only 100 will be made available for pre-order so watch for that info in the next few weeks. Once we get finalized with Jada on this deal I will get you all more info on release dates, and pricing.

Russ
Milezone's
http://milezone.com

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
thanks for the heads up Russ!!

I just popped onto your site and found something I need, a certain subscription that I bet you can guess :)

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup I know just what you need. You better give me a buzz tomorrow so I cna hook you up on the program. ;-)

Russ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts