Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again,

I have been given some diecast kits, which I have never built before, and one of them is 1/43 Scale TAMEO - TMK 346 - Ferrari F2004 Belgian G.P. 2004 "700 Grand Prix" kit. The only problem I have is that the instruction sheet is missing, so i wouldn't know where to start :confused: Does anyone have a copy or know where I could get a copy of the instructions. I would really appreciate it if you could help out in any way.

Many thanks
Simon

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info 54belair,:thumbsup:

I have emailed them and asked for their help.

Much appreciated
Simon

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow Karl, its hard to believe that the pile of bits I have in front of me can actually look like the ones in the Jpegs, hopefully :)

Simon

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Chris,

Thanks again. I will enjoy building it, once I find the instructions :) I'm used to working in 1/8, 1/6, 1/72 scale, so this one will be a challenge.

Simon

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi, I have taken some pics of the kit, so you can see why I need the instructions :) There are lots of parts and I don't know where they go :confused:

Many thanks
Simon

S4023311.JPG

S4023312.JPG

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol.... All the searching I have been doing for the instruction and now the person who gave me the kit rings to tell me that they have the instructions but, had forgotten to give them to me. :)

54belair, I think you may be right about having my work cut out. I haven't built a 1/43 scale kit before and I don't think I would do the car justice, especially after the person, that gave it to me, spent £190 on buying it. I think I may have to sell it on to someone who would be able to do the kit justice. :(

Thanks to everyon for all your help.

Simon

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hi,

I have also been in touch with Tameo and they have kindly offered to send me a new copy of the instruction sheet. Thanks to all who gave me info. :thumbsup:

Can the Moderator please close this thread for me

Many thanks
SImon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts