Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI FELLAS i see you been checing out flicks.
of my cars and i need your help from you to upload
my pictures and i have a surprise for car guys
and soon skyline blac music garage of musical sound traxs
of vintage muscle cars if you guys like a sound traxs email
me at citi of skyline blac @ gmail .com i will send a sample
traxs and soon i will be on my space tight tunes and you tube .coms
but any way i have a free beat call the 70 road runner 44o-6 bbl 4 speed
give your email fellas soon as i get you get and tell me how to up load and
i will blow you away with sights and sounds of muscles cars and import tuners .
good luck :wave:

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
You need to post your pictures online at a site like Photobucket or villagephoto.
Copy and paste the link between the two following

The
is the imortant part. I hope this helps

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Lpgeoteacher said:
You need to post your pictures online at a site like Photobucket or villagephoto.
Copy and paste the link between the two following

The
is the imortant part. I hope this helps
THANKS NOW THAT'S WHATS UP. ANYWAY CHECK THE GALLEY
I HAVE 3 PICS OF A 70 RAGTOP RR SOON THERE BE MORE.
SOON I HOPE HAPPY TRAILS

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
welcome to the ht boards saw the pics those are some sweet cars.to post pics in yer thread .upload them to a imaging host (i use photobucket)its free.after theyre uploaded just click on the img code at the bottom of the pick(itll say copied)and than paste it to yer post an d its there hope this helps ttfn johnny :thumbsup: :cool:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
I download mine right from the card reader to HT. Click on "Photo Album" then "Download Photos". Then cut and paste the link into your post. Let's see that headless superbird!!!!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Wow, slow down :) I really doubt that people on this forum would think you are a "joke" simply for asking for help on how to upload pics. If you have any questions to ask concerning die-cast or even digital assistance, there are many,many good people here who would offer help/advice to you.

When I first joined this forum, I had no clue on how to do any of this kind of digital stuff. Many times, members assisted me when I needed help/advice.

Allow me to offer a belated "Welcome Aboard" to you,68SUPERBEE440-6. In all honesty, I hadn't noticed your posts until I saw this one tonight.

So sit back & relax and have fun here. You'll see alot of great die-cast, and will probably learn alot of stuff you never knew about. I know I have :thumbsup: :wave:

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
Hey, Since you uploaded your photos to the HT photo album just go to "My gallery" listed under your name, find the picture you want to share, and copy the text beneath the picture after the UBBCode. It will start with the tag.
Paste the text in your message making sure you have the [img]....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts