Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The board had been a bit slow so I created a little game for you all.

Can you find all the differences between the 2 pics?

If you got Photoshop skills, feel free to add your own difference pics!

·
Registered
306 Posts
I found several so far:

The sign that says TireRack has a dark filled in "C" on the bottom pic, but light on the top.

The bottom picture correctly gives the car's mirror a shadow.

The car on the bottom has a GTI insignia instead of GT.

There is a little blip of something, probably a tree on the very top left edge of the top picture, but not on the bottom.

The releflection on the car's left (from the drivers perspective) mirror housing is different between the two.

Is it just me, or do certain things look a tad darker on the top then on the bottom? Namely, the road and the grills? Maybe its just my computer.
Are there any others?

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nx-o1troubles said:
Is it just me, or do certain things look a tad darker on the top then on the bottom? Namely, the road and the grills? Maybe its just my computer.
Are there any others?
I thought the same thing on my computer here at work but when I scrolled down, the dark spot got lighter. I think it is my LCD moniter. Darker at the top and bottom.

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DaCustomizer said:
Huh? which one nick? :confused: :confused: :confused:
It must be way to subtle. Look at the lights in the grandstands. Now, look for them thru the window of the car.

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Macs_Little_Car said:
I thought it was the fact that it is me driving in the top picture and my son in the bottom one.... :dude:
LOL

Well, I knew it was your son in the one pic. I had to remove the helmet in the other pic to confirm it was you.

:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts