Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't there a post by somebody earlier this week inquiring about the value of this complete set. :freak:
mmmmmmmmmm. I wonder

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
For 75 bones it should be hand delivered to my house. Seems like a good way to get aroung the bay's fees.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, just for fun. What's everyones guess on final bid? I guess $425. Anyone else want ot guess?

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
glhshelby said:
what r the odds he didn`t find them all in that case?
I think that the odds are against him finding them any other way so quickly with all those hits up there.

I believe he found them all in 1 case, just like he said he did. The odds are against a case getting through, ...but they do.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
wlpaul said:
I think that the odds are against him finding them any other way so quickly with all those hits up there.

I believe he found them all in 1 case, just like he said he did. The odds are against a case getting through, ...but they do.
I wish that I had that kinda luck when playing the lotto :tongue:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
My guess is $701.12.

Thanks for the contest!

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
I would not be selling them!!!! maybe the winner will trade them to us....... for $75 i can drive to canada buy whiskey, beer and fireworks and still drive back home and goto Walmart!

·
Registered
6 Posts
well glad to see all the talk, as for the shipping cost i need to put it that high to ensure i can ship them puralator in a nice safe box so they dont get damaged. and yes ive been searchig high and low for a value on these, ive listed a single car from this set that i had an extra of and been offered $100 for that one, so as for the set im not sure how much it should sell for. im completely new to the johnny lightning game, i usually collect hotwheels and im not sure if the value on these things goes up or down with time, any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
90 Posts
Good luck Bill !!!
Hey I used to live in North Bay, out on the West Coast now.
Shoveled too much snow...lol...
After all the stories about Ollies, Maxx's & others. it's neat
to see some whites in the "Great White North".

1 - 20 of 53 Posts