Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going down the road and suddenly A RATTLER!!! Swerve right! swerve left! Overstear into a ditch rolls the car up and over into a 65MPH sign! BOOM FIRE!!! The sign makes it out ok but the Impy is a mess!! :tongue:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
AQUA XK8 said:
Even the fingerprint impression on the top left fender looks cool. :thumbsup:
Thats too funny, I noticed the fingerptint right away too. Only I was wondering if he picked it up while it was still hot and burned his print in to the car, lol. Anyway nice custom NYSWLhunter

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MudSlinger said:
Thats too funny, I noticed the fingerptint right away too. Only I was wondering if he picked it up while it was still hot and burned his print in to the car, lol. Anyway nice custom NYSWLhunter
yes i did! didnt hurt though, but i dropped it and the rear of the car split in half. notice the rear of the car is to its left in one of the pics!!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
The engine fire looks good. :thumbsup: I might give this a try sometime in the future. I'd thought about it before but I felt so bad after stomping and hammering and twisting a JL into junk, setting it on fire seemed just a little too sadistic :tongue: :freak:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts