Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm new to this forum, I usually post on the Modeling forum, so forgive me if this post is in the wrong place. I am trying to find out info on a Diecast model kit car that someone has just given me :confused: The Make is:

Western Models
WMS 18
1951 Morgan Plus 4
it is 1/43 rd Scale

It is boxed with all the original parts and instructions intact.

I posted a message on the International Die Cast forum, but no one has replied yet so any info would be gratefully appreciated.

Simon

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Seems like you already know the manufacturer and the model number; what else are you interested in? WM is one of many 1/43 scale kit makers. Usually the kits are either resin or white metal. Much more popular in Europe than in the US. Search for WM kits on ebay, you can usually find a bunch.

Since this is a 1/43 scale kit and not a diecast, you might want to shift this to the 1/43 scale board. There may be more people there who are interested.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi PWSchuh,

Thanks for the info. I should have been more specific with my question. I was trying to find out about the maker and the age of the model. It is made of silver metal and the box looks pretty old. I'm more a Figure modeller so cars kit are new to me. I will take your advice and post on the 1/43 scale forum.

Many thanks
Simon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts