Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a b3 conversion Kranzel but I don't know where to start. So far I'm using buggy front shock all the way around with white touring car springs in front. Reds springs in rear. Do I need to chang to touring car shocks completely. This thing has way to much steering. If I punch it half way down the stright it will spin around. Using a stock motor! I have pretty much given up on it. Although I am wanting to get it going so it won't just be sitting on the shelf.

· Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I'll try that. I just haven't known where to start with this thing. We run on a High bank hard clay smooth track. Running line is around 250 feet. One of the main thing's I don't like about this car is that the front shock tower doesn't have holes per say, but it has just one big slot. I'm trying to figure out how I can keep the shocks from moving in the shock tower.

· Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess I just haven't spen as much time on it as I should. It just has a but load of steering. Understandable, it weighs a ton in the front!

One more question. where can I find some foam tires that I won't have to build myself. I have been looking for some pre mounted foam that will go right on my B3 Kranzel!

· Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ment to look at your car, or take a picture! So I could give myself a start place. I do like this new track. If you want to beat my track record you are going to have to bring a good motor. I set the record in stock with my b4 running 6.4-6.6 with no mistakes. I think I have 37 laps in 4 min. I didn't see how in the world we can get 38. Gives us something to shoot for! I know you ran low 6's on the old track so you should be a little faster. I just thought I would let you know. I don't know if you have talked to any one about the changes in the track.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.