Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This came in a lot I bought a while ago and I can't find anything on it.

It's heavy and appears to be made of lead. The bottom looks as though someone had target practice with a BB gun. The only markings on it are North Carolina Class US BB

I'm going to post this on the vintage board too. Hopefully somebody knows something about it. 'cause it's got me baffled. :wave:

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Sure, I think I can offer some insight after looking over the pics...."The man with the spear trapped the sideways fish in a vase. Ah! And there was also a beetle."

Oh wait, different pics! Whatever you guys decide it is, it is off the cool scale! Nice addition for sure.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sure, I think I can offer some insight after looking over the pics...."The man with the spear trapped the sideways fish in a vase. Ah! And there was also a beetle."

Oh wait, different pics! Whatever you guys decide it is, it is off the cool scale! Nice addition for sure.
:jest: :tongue: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
The guy in the other thread suggested it might be part of a govnmt war room piece.
I think you should research that to at least rule it out, cuz if it is, that might be a really cool bit of history.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts