Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Don't encourage him. He's got quite a few more up his sleeves. We have seen him posting pictures fast and furious in another site. In no time, Dave will hit 1,000 posts here. :p

·
Banned
2,326 Posts
uh oh. His pictures are awesome though. Can't deny that. :) And is being addicted to this si--I mean hitting 1,000 posts a bad thing?

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mn_dodgeboy said:
Honestly, you have some of the coolest pictures on this site. Very, very nice pictures.
Thanks too all, I do have diecast addiction and love to share the pics...... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Posting crazy, just like DaCustomizer!!! :tongue: :tongue:

Like the seen but u need to do dioramas to scale and the garbage truck dosn't really fit in the camping feel.

:thumbsup: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:

·
Registered
195 Posts
sschevyman1 said:
jealous :p :wave: :tongue:
Definitely! Just can't find time to take good pictures any more. This is the picture of my favorite MBX I shot many months ago. Still learning how to position the lights and get the right depth of field so the whole car is in clear focus even at an angle. Take times to do it right. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Midnightrun said:
Posting crazy, just like DaCustomizer!!! :tongue: :tongue:

Like the seen but u need to do dioramas to scale and the garbage truck dosn't really fit in the camping feel.

:thumbsup: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:
:cry: :cry: :freak: :(

I may post crazy but im nice! (most of the time)

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought that adding the garbage truck is real, YoU ever been to a campsite and seen the garbabe truck driving around. I sure have.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Sorry for raggin DaCustomizer... You cool too.... Anyone who knows their hotwheels stuff and keeps up to date with the latest models are cool... I guess.

Yes I have been to camp site before and yes the garbage truck comes mabe every morning to "wake us up".... :tongue: :tongue:

:thumbsup: Midnightrun----mndodgeboy----DaCustomizer :thumbsup:

:cool: :thumbsup: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts