Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has seen two different metal bases on the Camaro super hunt? Shiny metal base or black metal base. :)

·
Registered
478 Posts
camaro treasure hunt,s

I am lucky enough to have found both, the regular camaro and super camaro treasure hunt on the peg,s. What i would like to know is?? My regular camaro hunt has z-28 right above the exhaust on the door right below the window. The super camaro does not have the z-28 emblem. Also you can barely make out the t-hunt emblem on the tag on the super and the regular does not have this emblem?? Is everybody,s like this?? inquiring mind,s want to know?? Any help would be appreciated, Russ [email protected](formerly [email protected]) :dude:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My super hunt Camaro does have the t-hunt on the license plate and the Z/28 on the door but you have to look real close to see both of them. I also saw another super hunt Camaro at a diecast show today and compared bases. The Camaro I have hasa real dark base and the other one was lighter but not shiny.

·
Registered
470 Posts
My Super T-Hunt has a Chrome base and does not have T-Hunt on license plate.It does have Z/28 on the side but is mostly cover by the headers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts